On this page you will find free stuff from me plus tools and resources that I find useful or inspirational.
The page is divided up into different areas, I invite you to look over the whole page – you may find something useful somewhere you least expect!
If you have a link or a useful article please contact me email@example.com. I am always interested in anything that will support our community.
Click here to sign up and receive my free eBook Create your Life.
In it you will find the four steps to letting go of the old and Creating the Life you Want to Live and as a bonus in the second section Grow your Business, Create your Life, you can learn about the three stages of business growth and the common pitfalls that could be stopping your business – or your business to be – from fulfilling its potential.
(And please don’t just download it, grab a pen and paper and work through it, it won’t take long. I hear time and time again from people who took the time and found that something was kindled within, starting the transformation into really knowing they can create the life they choose.)
This service first went up in January 2011 after the flood here in Brisbane. As we have had many more floods, fires and other natural disasters here and overseas this has become part of our everyday services to support our community. Please, if you need support after a natural disaster, call us.
I offer free counselling and kinesiology services for emotional / mental / physical balance on Monday to Wednesday during the day. This is available to those who have directly experienced the trauma of loss OR for those who are suffering from the physical, mental or emotional impact of volunteering.
I have also worked extensively and successfully with traumatized children so if you know of a scared or worried little one I would love to help them to move on joyfully.
Call me on 0418 795 135 to book – mention you are booking in for the probono services. I look forward to seeing you!
Terms and Conditions : This offer is for those who are suffering from the after effects of the recent natural disasters mentally / emotionally and physically. Sessions are not limited however if on-going therapy is required and not deemed flood related it will be continued at the discretion of the therapist. Other more appropriate services or options may be recommended.
In addition here are a few links, resources and support for those affected by natural disasters. If you know of any that can be added please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Red Cross has lots of useful information :
- Here is a disaster web portal that you may find useful for emotional and psychological health – great place to check into if you are not sure if you or someone you love is coping : It also has a good selection of self help literature on dealing with disasters.
Access my past articles and eZines here. You will find article to help with learning, personal growth, goal setting and business development.
For kids and families:
- For really fun free stuff in the holidays try Brisbane Powerhouse
- Brisbane libraries offer so much to support families and children, fun stuff, educational and free tutoring. Give them a try!
- Our Brisbane web portal is a great Brissie resource for both free and paid stuff
- Looking for kid friendly food ideas? Try Taste.com
- Kids’ Skills is a cooperative method for helping children overcome behavioral and emotional problems based on solution-focused psychology. I often use this in my practice with kids … look out for the 15 steps that give you all you need to get started and the sorry letter – great resources
- Cate Crombie offers fantastic programs in Brisbane in NVC – Non Violent Communication at or for her latest course listing see www.MetaCommuniCate.com
- Want inspirational email delivered directly to your virtual door? Try Tut or Daily Om or for inspirational wall paper, on-line meditation room and more have a look at Daily Zen
Other neat stuff:
- Offset your impact on the environment at Cool Planet and help our children’s future.
- GIVIT is a web based community where people donate items and time to people in need. They are a ‘targeted giving’ service who connects those that need with those that have. Sign up for the weekly newsletterhelp others.
- help people in underdeveloped countries to create their own business at Kiva
- and my favourite gifts come from Oxfam unwrapped