4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: August 19, 2020
Privacy and Disclaimer
By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, mentor calls, videos, audios, social media, programs, webinars, products and/or services, from or related to Gay Landeta and Create The Life You Want To Live you are agreeing to accept all parts of these Terms, Privacy and Disclaimer. Should you not agree to the disclaimer below, please STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, videos, audios, social media, programs, products or services or anything you have purchased or experienced through us (collectively “Website, Programs, Products and Services”). This includes
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Gay Landeta, Create The Life You Want To Live, accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained on this site. All the information, techniques, skills and concepts contained within this site are not in any way recommended in place of professional help, nor is it the intent of the site to overwrite such professional help.
The information contained in our Website, Webinars, Programs, Products and Services is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help and personal development tools for your own use. I provide information concerning, but not limited to, personal and professional growth and business development, including consultations, programs, trainings, workshops and e-courses. I do not provide any psychotherapy services in this role.
Mentoring involves a willing relationship between the client and the mentor in which the client provides information, the mentor listens to the client, and the mentor reflects information back to the client. Mentoring is intended to be informational and educational for the client, and to provide information, support and encouragement for the client’s goals and decisions based on information provided by the client. Client is fully and solely responsible for all information provided to the mentor, all information reflected back to the client by the mentor, and all client decisions, actions or inactions resulting from or relating to the mentoring experience. Client will indemnify and hold harmless Gay Landeta, Create The Life You Want To Live and its principals, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, representatives, successors and assigns from any claims, liability, costs or expenses in connection with any mentoring services, information or materials. Gay Landeta, Create The Life You Want To Live does not guarantee or warrant any particular outcome, result or success of mentoring, and expressly disclaims any such guarantee or warranty.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US we may request personally identifying information from you in a variety of contexts. For example, you may provide such data to us if you: (1) purchase any products or services (2) Fill out a form to request information; (3) Complete an online registration form (e.g., various sign-up forms for receiving email newsletters, registering for an account, registering for special offers, entering a contest or responding to a survey). In such cases, the personally identifying information we request may include your name, email address, mailing address and post code, phone number, and, where appropriate, a valid credit card number with expiration date, or other information necessary in the context of the services that you request, (collectively, “Personal Information”).
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our site contains material, which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, images, audio, videos, data, wallpaper and graphics (including the HTML code used to generate it). Unauthorised reproduction is strictly prohibited and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. You may not, directly or indirectly, use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any content or proprietary information from this site in whole or in part, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except pursuant to the express limited grant of rights hereunder without the specific prior written consent of Gay Landeta, Create The Life You Want To Live, www.gaylandeta.com.au. We grant you a non-exclusive and limited license to access the site and to use the services and information contained within.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND RESTRICTIONS OF USE
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
Gay Landeta, Create The Life You Want To Live expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials on our website and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
From time to time, we may promote or partner as an affiliate with other individuals or companies whose programs, products and services align with ours. In the spirit of transparency, we want you to be aware that there may be instances when we promote or market for our partners and in exchange we receive financial compensation in the form of affiliate fees and/or other rewards. Please note that we are highly selective as to the partners whose programs, products and/or services we promote and we only promote or share the programs, products and services of those with whom we think highly. At the same time, any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement. You are still required to use your own judgment when using or purchasing any such affiliate program, product or service to determine that it is appropriate for you as we waive all liability as related to any of our affiliates, including any of their programs, products or services.
These terms shall be governed by the laws of the state of Queensland Australia and NSW. You waive all rights to trial by jury in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these terms. Furthermore, you waive the defence of forum non conveniens.
Last updated August 18, 2020