Downloads for new clients
Welcome to Create! Here are the client intake forms I need before our first session.
They are available in hard copy at the Brisbane clinic however many clients find it more convenient to fill in at home and then either email or bring them along with you.If you are having your first session via Zoom I will need these forms before we talk. Choose the pdf or word document/s (as preferred) and return via email before we meet.
Any problems get in touch! email@example.com.
For our session I will need :
1. The ‘welcome’ document if you are a new client or I have not seen you recently.
2. Either the ‘initial kinesiology history’ form.
OR the ‘initial Learn Smart history’ (adult specific) or ‘initial student history’ (child specific) form.
3. And if we are meeting via Zoom I need the ‘on-line consent’.
Look forward to meeting you!
- Welcome To Create : This new client registration document is required for every new/returning client. Click here to download editable pdf / Click here to download word document. This is for our records, please bring to our first session or email to me before we talk.
- Initial Kinesiology history : New client intake form is for counselling, coaching, or general kinesiology. Click here to download editable pdf. / Click here to download word document. This is a place to start our conversation. Some people fill this in detail – others just pop a few words in – whichever works for you is fine. Please email it to me or bring it to our first session.
- Initial student history : This new client intake form is for children and students – click here to download editable pdf / Click here to download word document and return either before or at our first session. This document helps me to identify key patterns that may be impacting on organisation, emotional regulation, listening skills, coordination, learning challenges, development issues or delays. Feel free to send me extra information via email.
- Initial Learn Smart history: for Adult Learners. Click here to download word document. Please email it or bring to our first session.
- Online consent form: Required for all online sessions. Online sessions are a little different to in-person sessions – this form ensures you understand what these are. Please click here to download editable pdf / Online Sessions – Informed Consent and then sign and return to me prior to our first session.
See you soon! And please do feel free to get in touch with any questions!