June 30th, 2012
time for an annual review!
* Review your marketing strategy to ‘Get More’ Clients
* Review your Marketing strategy to ‘Keep’ Clients
* Marketing strategy to ‘Follow -up’
* Growth strategy (if required) – staff, product development, franchising, etc, etc
Micro planning sessions:
*Schedule 6 monthly planning to do a major review to make sure you are on target. Adjust as required.
*Schedule quarterly planning to look at your KPI’s (key performance indicators). Are you meeting them? Does something need adjustment?
*Schedule a monthly review to identify what needs to happen this month to achieve your goals.Tip - Make sure these are diarized and you stick to them! Create enough detail to trust it will work. Then let it go. Stay consistent. Commit to a course of action and a time frame.
* Master to do list
* Monthly to do list
* Weekly / daily action listTip – Ensure you have a Master To-Do list that is complete and contains everything you need to do. However do not use this on a day to day or even month to month basis. Break it down to an action list that is easily achievable to avoid overwhelm. If you are constantly carrying forward tasks CUT YOUR LIST DOWN!
And then just do it!
Copyright © 2012 Create the Life. All Rights Reserved. This article may not be used without the prior written consent from the author. See below for more details…
DO YOU WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this text copy in its entirety:
Attention All Service-Based Businesses… Are you marketing your business with Heart?
Get your FREE Marketing with Heart Guide now. If your passion is your business, then you need this comprehensive guide. Our fail-safe marketing strategies will help you to grow your business AND attract more clients without compromising your integrity. Learn the secrets to marketing your business with heart. Get your FREE guide & complimentary coaching session now, click here.